Thursday, March 02, 2006

Snake Creek here I come

Well after a week of being lazy and not updating the blog here I am getting ready to head up north to Dalton tomorrow to ride the Snake. Not sure if I am dreading this more or looking forward to it after Grant's write up on the 32 mile course but never know till ya try. I now have a new derailleur hanger, derailleur, and suspension linkage all installed(Thanks Charles) and test ridden so hopefully I will have better luck with the mechanical side of the house than I had at Razorback. Did some light riding this week with a good run and some elliptical time thrown in to keep loose so hopefully I will be well rested but not rusty for Saturday. According to the MSN weather it is suppose to be clear and dry, a little chilly but not too bad so a perfect day for the ride should draw quite a few riders plus the Litespeed they are giving away as well would be nice to have a hard tail never seriously considered riding one but a Litespeed I could give it a try. Anyway that is about it for now so I will get going here as always See ya on the trail!

3 comments:

BIKES, BEANS, AND BLUEGRASS said...

how is the bike riding, any issues with the gears or suspension. good luck with the ride.

ETSX Rider said...

Riding good the suspension is kick ass and the gears are working fine as well had to do the usual tweeking under pressure but nothing major, chain is still binding a little but am going to deal with it add some chain lube and hope it works I will let you know how the ride goes.

Unknown said...

So? Details. We all need to read about another epic. My first "event" epic won't be until April...though I swear some of my training rides have had some very strange things go on!!! Give us the story!