Saturday, March 18, 2006

The New addition

Well the new addition to the Bike Family living in my Garage is here welcome the Trek Fuel 70 and now the wife is in on the addiction! Well at least for now she says she just wants to do casual riding and doesn't see getting as hooked as me (hehehehe, evil grin insert here! yea right!) soon I will be buying upgrades and paying registration fees for the two of us! but at least were doing things together once we get her hooked then it is onto the son- just getting of age to start testing the waters, trails and trees whatever is out there here is the before bike,what I started on, she got as a handme down and then the after what we walked out of The Bike store with today................well after many attempts it appears the pics don't want to load once again defeated by a mechanical device well lets se if I can do this another way!

No comments: