Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Blogging and Riding, Riding and Blogging

Well yesterday I finally got brave and decided to try to make my site a little more user friendly. As well as provide some links for others to the sites that I enjoy visiting that belong not only to those I ride with but who have in one way or another made my riding experience more enjoyable since I have arrived in Georgia, while giving them some taste of the riding I enjoyed out west. Of course I couldn't forget to put in a couple of links to my favorite money pit (If Bill sold stock in the Bike Store I am sure I would own a few shares, though not as much as others I am sure!), my Username sake Rocky Mountain as I can't say enough about their bikes and customer service. Anyway enough about my simple venture into adjusting my site as I continue to learn more by reading the book "Blogging for Dummies" I should continue to improve on the page so stay tuned for more colorful adjustments in the future hopefully. Today I went out to E. Macon again and put in three solid laps even with all the rain last night and this morning that trail was great it could use a little clean up Jay ended up pulling a deadfall out of the trail on our first lap and I cleared a couple of branches as I went but all in all still real clean. Put in lap times between 31-33 min on all laps had a top speed of 23.5 on the last lap(will see if I can't get that up over 25mph before the race) and around a 9mph average for all three laps, I actually turned my fastest time on the third lap! was pretty well smoked at that point so headed back to the house. I am planning on making it out there on Thursday for the afterwork ride as well but will have to see as I have to go up to Ft Benning to qualify on the 9mm that day. Just for S&G's I am going to go up to Columbia, TN and race the Chickasaw Trace Classic Mountain Bike race on the 26th so will let you know how that goes or if there is anyone else planning on going let me know I am just trying to get in as much racing as I can before I have to go play in the sand! Until then I plan on riding pretty much out in either E. Macon or hitting Arrowhead so if your out there riding I will See ya On the Trail!

No comments: