Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Click heals together three times and say............


"there's no hill I can't climb," well that would be the fairy tale version but we will see if the man really can make the shoes. Since the trusty and noticeably worn specialized red riders where starting to lose parts of the sole I decided to invest in a new pair of shoes so after reading Jeff Kerkove's review of the Diadora Team MTB Carbon fiber shoes and seeing the Diadora Team MTB shoes on sale 50% off at Performance.com I went ahead and bought a pair and boy are they a pair of attention getters anyway looking forward to getting them dirty hopefully tomorrow afternoon out at E. Macon By the way if there is anyone looking I have a 2003 Giant Warp DS, 9 speed with Marzocchi (sp) fork 130mm and Shimano components through out that I am selling for the bargain price of $250 this is a full suspension 36lber with about 5 inches of travel all around so if you or anyone you know might be interested drop me a line. Until then, or tomorrow, I will see ya on the trail!

No comments: