Sunday, March 26, 2006

Top Ten

Well I did it first non endurance time lap race finished 7th with a 50:36 9 mile lap could have done better but laid the bike down in a turn on mile 6 probably lost a min there and was passed by four other riders before I could get back up to speed. However I accomplished my goal of finishing in the top ten for my group beginner 30-39 age group. Definitely a confidence builder for this weekends race in Macon hope I can break the top five there should be able to since I am so familar with the trail. The Sport group had just started when I left I am sure them and the experts were turning some fast laps they had to do 2 and 3 laps per respective group that is some tough riding there. The trail was really clean and not near as technical as E.Macon is so that is a heads up for anyone reading who hasn't ridden it yet in this beginners humble opinion the two laps around Macon will be tougher than the single lap around Chickasaw but the length was a good train up for the two laps at Macon. Anyway once it is posted offically I will look for some pics as well to add to the site, until then thanks for reading and I will See you on the Trail!

3 comments:

GoFastPops said...

WAY TO GO!!! A great confidence builder going into this weekend's East Macon race.

ETSX Rider said...

Yep sure is sorry to hear about the DNF I am sure this weekend will be better for you...third race is the charm?

BIKES, BEANS, AND BLUEGRASS said...

great job. we do have a red chris king headset in stock. just let me know. I met a rider from Quebec today who rides a Rocky Mountain.