Wednesday, February 22, 2006

derailluers, hangers, and more

Well since I have returned on Sunday that was the last day I have ridden but I have been on the internet and on the phone between Rocky Mountain, Performance Bike. com and Ebay I should be broke for a while! Rocky has done a outstanding job taking care of me with the derailluer hanger issue sending me 3 of them to replace the one I bent like it was cool as well they are hooking me up with upgraded rear suspension arms for the ETSX at least a upgrade for my 2003 model, great customer service with these guys seeing as the closest dealer is up in Atlanta nice that they work direct with the riders. Looks like I will also have to replace the rear derailluer as well at least to relegate the current one to a back up if needed. works out good though with Rocky sending me three hangers and having a spare rear derailluer( might have two depending on how things pan out on Ebay) I can just have prebuilt replacements take off the hanger arm derailluer and all and slap the replacement on there takes two screws and quick link on the chain and your ready to roll! So anyway after torquing down the current hanger arm this afternoon I shall be shooting for riding friday afternoon and Sunday morning if the weather cooperates so hopefully this set will hang in there and work for me. Need to get some workout time in with the Time Trial coming up next weekend at Snake Creek 32 miler that outta be a kicker! Nothing to exciting other than that, once I get the camera developed should have a couple of pics for the site from Razorback. NASCAR season is upon us as well so I will make sure to harrass any Jeff Gordon fans each time he wrecks and Brag loudly each time Dale Jr. wins! Until then if you hit Thompson, or Arrowhead I will see ya on the trail!

No comments: