Thursday, February 16, 2006

Florida to Arizona

Well here it is Race weekend - a year ago it was the same thing just at a 24 hr race in Az, this year a 12 yr in Florida if variety is the spice of life then I should be Cajun! I am psyched for this looking forward to a great race and at the same time thinking of my riding buddies in Arizona racing in the 24 hrs of Old Pueblo, that is a awesome race course and race event! Well keeping this short just dropping a note if your interested in the kind of terrain and riding we do out there check out the site www.gearmashers.com will give you a idea of some of the guys out there - not much different from anywhere I suppose just enjoying a common love of mountain biking and sharing good times with like minded people-anyway if your going to Razorback this weekend I will see ya on the trail! (and hopefully while I am passing ya!)

1 comment:

GoFastPops said...

Good luck guys, we want a race report (pictures would be nice too)