Tuesday, February 14, 2006

T-3 and counting

Well 3 more days till race day fans, 4 if your counting the Daytona 500 which I will have to watch on tape again this year- these event coordinators have to consider NASCAR schedule when putting these 12 and 24 hr races together! Anyway I am stoked! The bike is cleaned and ready to go the weather is looking better and I am looking forward to a good time. Rebuilt the pedals yesterday as well as some regular maintenance and once I get the new tires in will be putting those on with some STANS and should be ready to go. I am going to have to pass on the hardcore training Charles is going to be up to on Wednesday there work calls - Sorry Charles but you put in a lap out there for me and I will see if I can make it next time! Took the wife out to dinner tonight at Johnny Carinos, the place was packed but not as bad as Olive Garden, no chocolates - went with the candles cheaper and last longer! She loved it anyway! Well if your out there sooner or later I will see ya on the trail!

1 comment:

BIKES, BEANS, AND BLUEGRASS said...

Check out Jeff Kerkove's site. It mentions the Old Pueblo race and some of the people links behind it. Thought you might enjoy. See you this evening at the shop!