Saturday, June 16, 2007

Super Excellent XTR!!




Now if that doesn't say Happy Fathers Day I don't know what does! Saw a smoking advertised deal in the Performance Bike sales add of $333.94 for the XTR-970 crankset I couldn't get on the phone fast enough - only to find out that the add was wrong! However, now follow the logic here, since the sale did knock $50 off it and then I got 25% back on my performance Team Card and a additional $25 at the time of purchase. So started at $550 knocked off $75 and then get 25% back($125) and now I am only paying $350 - nice math huh? lol. Of course no crankset would be complete without the XTR-970 rear derailluer which was actually the inital Fathers Day present from The Bike Store. With all this XTR Charles will be busy at the shop putting it on the ETSX, which will make it a tough decision whether to race that or the Vertex this weekend at Flat Rock - so any reader input hardtail or FS with XTR for the race?? Well I am meeting Charles and some others out at Thompson at 7am tomorrow so if your out there I Will See You on the Trail!

No comments: