Sunday, June 10, 2007

Hardtails and blacktop

Charles new helmet.....
Will go well with his new ride!

Well got out there this morning on the Vertex-70 and met Charles on his CycleCross bike for about 40 mile ride. It was good to get out there and stretch the legs I needed a start point to get back riding again as that was only my 3rd ride since I raced at Dauset. Felt pretty good we kept a fairly steady pace so it was a good base ride with a 16.4mph average for the ride which was probably a little slow for Charles but worked up a pretty good sweat for me. Ran across two good cycling stories on the AP that the wife found. This one will redefine when people say "I am to old for biking" and the next one adds a new "view" to the ride. Well the plan is to get in a couple of laps out at Thompson tomorrow and to hit the Pig Trail with Charles on Thursday so if the plan works out and time allows I Will See You on the Trail!

No comments: