Monday, June 11, 2007

Full Suspension and Trails again!

Boy did I miss that! Wow, I hit Thompson today around 4:30pm Jesse and Mark(new guy) were out there already doing a lap. It took me a little to work the rust out since it had been nearly two weeks since I rode the trail last. I managed to work out the kinks the first lap and still catch some air over the creek and the drop out at the end, maxed out the travel on the fork and rear shock though might need to check the air pressure just to make sure. Second lap some more people where showing up me and Jesse headed out to hit the trail for our 2nd time and ran a pretty good pace, got the big ring working through a couple of the sections felt pretty good. Work schedule is a little hectic this week but planning on hitting the Pig trail with Charles on Thursday for a few laps in the morning so if your out there I Will See You on the Trail!

3 comments:

Dean said...

I sure could use that cheese Before I go to Helen this weekend. Let me know...........

BIKES, BEANS, AND BLUEGRASS said...

yo, what time do you want to meet on Thursday. Noah said he could meet us around 9am but I personally would like to start around 8. That way he could meet us after one lap or so. What do you think?

ETSX Rider said...

Charles 8am sounds good to me as well....Dean I am doing a night shift so won't be out at Thompson want to meet us out at the Pig or somewhere in Macon Thursday morning after our ride whatever is convient for you since this my bad on being late