Thursday, June 28, 2007

Slow Week




Well it has been a slow week after the Flat Rock Race Sunday, I quickly ordered another seat from WTB this time I am riding the Rocket V SLE another Gel Seat I am pretty fond of those. WTB did offer to replace the seat I broke at 15% under invoce but since I had already purchased the new one I passed on that. Went out to Thompson on Wenseday had a good time did a single lap and rode with my son and wife before that. Planning on doing a run tomorrow at PT and then it is off for a fun filled week in MI with the in-laws(good thing the wife doesn't read the blog huh?!). Anyway I am planning on doing a couple of good road rides there and hitting a trail out there called Eygpt Valley which should be pretty good training for Carters Lake on the 8th. Plan is to leave MI on the 7th drive back stop in Ellijay that evening and race the next day and hope for a wreck free lap! Congratulations to Charles and Stephanie on the birth of their Son all are doing well. So that is what is on my schedule for the next week I know I will see Mark and Ron at the Carter Lake race and if I have any readers from the Grand Rapid area and your out there at Eygpt Valley this week I Will See you on the Trail!

1 comment:

u2metoo said...

Yo! Chris! I hope all is well. Looks like the season is going well.

Arizona has been un-effn believable!

http://u2metoo.blogspot.com/

Peace!

Sam