Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Back to work again


Well this sucks, early into work, ugly weather in the evning(I am not as high speed as Gregg riding in the rain). I haven't worked out since Sunday - riding or otherwise these styling running shoes are sitting in the closet collecting cat and dog fur and I am getting a spare tire where I don't need it. I don't miss the desert but I miss the time I had to train, I know then quit my whinning and get up off my butt and get busy! I am trying just have to work out the timing is all so I can get my schedule in order-new priority is to make sure I am in good enough condition to have a good competative time at ORAMM and be at a minimum a top ten finisher in the GSC races I do compete in. Anyway hopefully I will be riding with the ETSX on thursday as well as a new pair of Diadoras so if I your out there I Will See You on the Trail!

No comments: