Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Bling, Bling!


Well the new Diadoras came in today and dang if anything producing light hits these the people around me will be blind! These are the same style as my current shoes just a step up to the carbon team shoes, suppose to have a better energy transfer thru the sole and heel cup is more secure. I continue to find new ways to cause my LBS headaches with the Hope Mono M4's apparently the pads are not easily replacable with other pads and are not kept well stocked either so Charles is having a time trying to get me some replacements for me. Hopefully I will hit the trail tomorrow on the hardtail time permitting I am going to try to hit the Pig trail and then get a Sunday ride on the road, the second set of wheels comes in handy so I can switch them out depending on what I am riding. Well heres to hoping I make it out there tomorrow and if your out there I Will See You on the Trail!

No comments: