Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I'm Back in the Saddle Again!



Thats right folks he's back!! Well it is good to be home and looking forward to riding again, hitting th Pig in the morning with Charles and some friends can't wait to see how the TrailBlazer handles I know I said I was going to refresh my skills on the Rock but just can't wait to ride the new bike so I am taking it out there and giving it a spin. It is good to be back home and while the humidity is a kicker man is it great to see green again. We will have to see if all the wieght training and the stationary riding paid off can't believe I was able to wait three days to go riding but after 4 months I guess that isn't that long. Anyway glad to be back and will try to keep my avid readers entertained and informed of my riding adventures, mishaps and success's. As always I will see You on the Trail!

No comments: