Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Back to Work

Well after enjoying my R&R time since I returned, riding the trails, buying new cars, getting ready for the race on Sunday it is now time to return to work. Looking forward to it, son and wife already back in school need to get back to being productive here. Rode out at Thompson last night must have arrived there shortly after it rained however the trail seemed to soak it up pretty well and the only really slick part was the roots. Ran two laps around the trail and am getting closer to my times before I left so that was good to see. Trying out a endurance enhancing product called Optygen from First Endurance loading phase has me taking 6 capsules every morning for a week - I don't blink until lunch I am so wired, add to cups of coffee and I am ready to bounce off the walls! Not sure if that is a intended affect but it is there none the less. Signed up for the begginer class at the last GSC Race at the Pig so will be looking forward to trying out the new bike in the race. Still looking at bike racks Charles is looking into Saris for me to see what I will need without breaking my bank. Well weather permitting head out to the trail one more time tomorrow before the race and run some time laps see how its looking and stretch the legs out so if Your out there about that time I will See You on the Trail!

No comments: