Sunday, August 13, 2006



Yea I know she's adorable and she knows it, Anyway it was a good week back went out to the Pig with Charles, Andrew and Steve, got there late cause I overslept but did a lap on my own on the TrailBlazer, sweet bike and great trail, that is going to be a fun race, bike is lighter and smaller than I am used to but that is probably a good thing since everything I have read or been told is that I am riding a frame to big and to tell you the truth I can handle the new bike better even though it is supposedly the same size frame however, the triangle and geometry are noticable different. I would say the ETSX-70 Bonfire is built more for racing than the 2003 ETSX-30is. However I took old faithful out to Thompson on Thursday and did two laps around that trail to test out the handling skills again, the cut that they put into the 3 drops hill is wicked fast coming out of there and their is a nice drop off on the left side of the hill just after that climb Don added last winter, that is sweet, maxed out the travel on the 130mm Bomber I put on the bike before I left. Still getting my skills fine tuned but managed to stay on the bike and upright thru the two laps just ran a little slower than I am used to but figured that would be the case when all I rode all summer was a stationary! Well hopefully will get another day out at the Pig again this week and might shoot to get out to E. Macon as well, with a Dauset ride either Saturday or Sunday so hopefully somewhere in there I will See You on the Trail!

1 comment:

Lissa said...

Thank goodness you didn't sratch the bike. I would hate to have to beat your ass with my good arm. ;)