Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Trainer and Pig Trail

Well I was looking forward to hitting the trails the day after I arrived home however the weather put a kabosh on those plans. So while I was waiting for the trails to dry I did a couple of sessions on the trainer, which was still better than the spin classes at least I was on a regular bike. Today when the sun came out I figured the Pig had enough time to dry so me and the wife headed out to break in her new Trek Fuel EX8 WSD and get me some trail practice for Flat Rock on Sunday. The trail was in good condition a couple of rough spots but was ridable for the most part. I am looking forward to getting back out to the race and see how I do on the hardtail at Flat Rock. I am planing on hitting the Pig early tomorrow, putting in a couple of laps hopefully knock off some of the rust on the handling skills due to being limited to road rides and spin cycles for the past 4 months. So if your heading out to the race on Sunday or out to the Pig tomorrow I will see you on the Trail!

No comments: