Thursday, November 08, 2007

Good Week for Riding

Well this was a good week for riding at the Houghtling House. After Sundays ride I took Monday off and recovered, on Tuesday I was able to get in a hour of PT in and did 15.9 miles at 16.9mph avg, Wednesday I did a couple laps around the airfield for 15.6 miles at 17mph avg and then Wednesday night received a call from Charles to do some intervals which was pretty fun it was pretty cold out there at 9:30pm, 37 degrees to be exact. Today I went out and did the C group route for 21 miles at 18.3mph avg I started at 4:45pm and by the time I wrapped up 1hr and 9min later according to the Garmin it was getting dark. The kicker was I decided that I would be warm enough with the short sleeve jersey and the wind vest, well two miles into it I realized that decision might have been a little off. Well since I was already out there I was going to suck it up and I managed to keep myself somewhat warm. I also realized why riding alone(particularly road riding) was not such a good idea but ya do what you gotta. I am looking forward to this weekend out at Dauset I will be out there Saturday for the festival days and since I haven't been on the trail in about two weeks I am looking forward to getting some dirt and catching some air. So if your out there riding I Will See Ya on the Trail!!

No comments: