Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Dauset or Road this weekend, Hmmmm?

Well been a little while,(over a week) since my last post and has been a eventful week. The Good news is I was selected for MSG by the board so I will be getting promoted sometime in the future, hopefully near future. The drawback to that good news is with that promotion comes a guaranteed PCS to a new duty assignment so come this time next year I will definitely be somewhere else. Anyway as far as riding and training goes I had a good week last week, ran 3 days for a total of 10 miles and rode 50 miles during the course of the week and the WBL ride on Sunday for 57 miles. This week has been a little less with the holidays coming and all the arraingements that have to be done so looks like a Wednesday night ride with Charles and either a trail or road ride this weekend haven't made up my mind on that yet. I will probably see if anyone is going to do a group ride on the trail and what time and see if that fits the schedule and then make my decision so whatever the outcome I will See You on the Bike and thanks for reading.

"hmmm, what gear should I wear and how can I get these gloves on??"

2 comments:

u2metoo said...

Congrats Chris on the promotion.

I believe the Army is here in AZ too ya know. Just saying...

ETSX Rider said...

Lol yea I know that is my goal and also where I came from to go to GA!