Monday, October 29, 2007

Wow, never make fun of roadies again!


Seeing as I was getting pushed up half the hills we rode by someone 10yrs my senior as we were doing about 15mph and he was talking like he was on a casual ride and I was huffing like I was on the last hill at ORAMM! Just want to give a big thanks to Eddie and Shane, wouldn't have made it without you guys! That was quite a ride the WBL started up this week. I am trying to add that missing dimension to my training so out I went, I heard road riding helped with your speed and aerobic abilities boy did these guides prove it! I am getting a road bike so I can continue to participate seeing as that was one of the more difficult rides I had done in a while I figure if I can get to a point where I can hang with these guys I should be doing pretty well come race season. We had a good group and everyone was really great about giving me some pointers on how to ride with the group and not be the spaz nobody wants to be near(I tried to keep those skinny little tires as straight as possible!) Anyway I am looking forward to the next ride this Sunday where I will try to cut down on the arm workout I provide for others. So if your out there I will See ya on the Road!

2 comments:

BIKES, BEANS, AND BLUEGRASS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BIKES, BEANS, AND BLUEGRASS said...

CHECK OUT THE NEW BLOG