Thursday, October 04, 2007

Back again

"The newest Lazy Boy Water Chair"

Hello all, well it was a short trip this time, out and back in less than 45 days so it wasn't too rough. Had a good month got back into my running(wow I need some work there my times really fell off on my run!) did some eliptical training and also got in some spin class. The spin class was pretty cool I had never tried them before and saw the benifit of the classes and look forward to getting some more in the next time I head out there. Anyway I am back home and going to looking forward to getting training for the 2008 season, still looking for that elusive 1st podium finish so to that end I am going to try and structure my training a little more this off season. I am also going to try and apply some diet adjustments this year and see if I can't drop a few pounds and try to improve the strength to weight ratio see if that helps. Well with the way the weather is around here and in a effort to expand my training regiment it is more likely you will see me on the road here in the near future than the trail so were ever it is I will see you on the Bike!

No comments: