Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Been a while

Well it has been a while since my last post I know. I have been keeping busy with work and getting ready for some fun in the sun as well and I don't mean the 13hrs of Santos (I wish that's what I meant!!) However I have been fixing some computer issues and trying to get back up and running here for about the last two weeks. I believe I have resolved the issue and am now trying out this new feature on MS Office 2007 where I can type the blog post in a word doc window and publish it without even going into the blog site. Seems pretty cool if it works. Well I am finally trying to finish my degree as well 4 more classes and I will have my B.S. in Criminal Justice – taken me a lot longer to get there than I thought it would when I started it back in the fall of 86'! Yes that is right folks 21yrs (only 18 of those in the Army so far) and more than a few deployments later I will actually accomplish that goal. Anyway I am looking to possibly hit the trail Saturday or Sunday morning probably out at Arrowhead so if you're out there I Will See You on the Trail!

No comments: