Sunday, April 23, 2006

Smokin!

Well it was a warm one but what did I expect going out to ride at 2:30 at Thompson with 84 degree temps! Rode 3 laps at a fair pace wasn't trying to kill myself but still managed to lay the bike down in the culvert at about 20mph, gotta remember to keep the bike straight up and down when catching some air or bad things happen! Anyway got back up and did it again just to get it right and finished the lap. Good to hear that most everyone that went to the Bakers Dozen did pretty good even with the weather. Saturday I went up to Atlanta Performance Bike and order "The Bike" along with the components to build it, which in turn broke "The Bank"(no hyperlink here need to keep what money I have!)but it should be a sweet ride. Charles has the distinct priviledge of building it in the shop and should be posting plenty of pics as he goes however I gotta warn ya its going to be racey so make sure you cover the kids eyes! Well I will have to manage some cross training and stationary time for the next 12 Nextel Cup races (Those of you that follow NASCAR know how long that is) until I return but hopefully that will keep me in shape so when I do get back with a little trail time I will be ready for Santos but until then I will try to keep track of the blogs and post when I can So Enjoy your summer and when I get back I will See ya on the Trail!

No comments: