Thursday, April 20, 2006

ETSX Bonfire

This is the top of the line in Home Security Miniture Dashunds, will chew off any ankle protection you got!


Well I was planning on waiting till I was back to do it but....the Guys at Rocky said they only had 4 of the ETSX Bonfire frames left so looks like I will be ordering it before I go play in the sandbox! While it will not be quite the ETSX Team(90) bike that Charles was teasing me with it should be a sweet ride by the time I have it built. Good luck to all those going out to Bakers Dozen (sorry I had to Bail on ya'll you know I would be there if I could)this weekend take pics I will be checking in when I can and posting if possible while I am gone so keep me up to date! Anyway I will be taking the Mountain Bikers Training Bible with me so I can keep in shape while I am over there in anticipation of coming back and adding some dust to some individuals diet plan(one in paticular who provides me with words of motivation at every opportunity!) So until then keep riding and when I get back I will See you on the Trail!

2 comments:

BIKES, BEANS, AND BLUEGRASS said...

The Bonfire frame can be your "team" bike Chris. Oh, did you notice my TDG top 3 picks. Right now they are the top three in that order, pretty cool huh?

ETSX Rider said...

Yes thats what I was thinking as well, now what to name the team?? will have to think about that one. Not bad on the picks there if they come in likeyou predict then you might need to take that show to Vegas start making some money! We still on for dinner tonight?