Saturday, February 13, 2010

Train Rides and workouts




Well there seems to be a reoccurring theme here, hope I can keep it going. Arose this morning and went on a little site seeing trip even though I had already ridden the bus and train and knew how to get around pretty well I went as a refresher course. I did learn that if you got on a particular bus in Pyongtek and took it the wrong way they ended up kicking you off at a point! Anyway made it back to Humphreys in time to go up to Osan, get a haircut and then head back to Humphreys and go to the gym for a workout. Was pretty empty again today so once again could do my workout without having to work around anyone. Have a three day weekend this weekend was suppose to be four but certain failures to plan have taken one day away from us. Hitting the road tomorrow for a 70mile ride with the BeerBellyBicycle Group so that will be a good time will be a crisp 38 degrees when we start hopefully will get some good picks. That's about it for today here been kinda quite so I will leave it with that. Keep the Rubber Side Down!

No comments: