Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Another day at work


Well it wouldn't have been such a big deal but we were suppose to be off today but due to Poor planning on someone Else's part we had a emergency for our part! Anyway not much to write about today hit the gym this evening kept it light did 30min on the stair master for a speed workout and some abs after that. Heard from a buddy of mine today that the season out here in Korea starts about the middle of March. I will have to miss the first race of the season but hopefully I should be in race shape by the time I can hit the trails after that we will see. Almost at race weight another 6lbs to go and I will be there, hopefully that was just a bad ride yesterday cause I am under the weather otherwise my climbing abilities haven't improved to the point I had hoped they would we will see soon enough. Other than that just life as usual here so until I see you on the trail, Keep the Rubber Side down!

No comments: