Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Focus


Well in a attempt to keep myself busy and get myself in shape prior to having to take two weeks off from the gym due to work I am going to take the next three weeks and engage myself in some serious training time. Also I will try to upkeep the blog a little better as I try to get in to some quality of competitive shape. This will also be a blatant attempt to just keep myself busy and preoccupied for the next three weeks. I hit the 150 day mark today so that means I am less than 5 months from being home for a couple of weeks before I head to HAWAII!! Yes it is on assignment but I am not going to complain about the Army wanting me to spend the next three years there. Who knows maybe before I leave I might even try to compete in the Iron Man Triathlon out there. Anyway I am recommitted to keeping up the blog and will try to add some photos every now and then so Hope all my avid readers are getting in some good riding back home, I know the season is getting ready to kick off in a couple of states with some good 24hr races, ie 24hrs In The Old Pueblo in Tucson....that is a great trail and good event. Until I can See You on the Trail, Keep the rubber side down!

No comments: