Monday, February 15, 2010

Cold and Slow






That would describe todays ride, it ranged from 32-36 degrees for the entire 62miles with a average of less than 16 mph as well. These hills out here can really kick your ass if your not up to par. Anyway got in some good distance and enjoyed the time out of the room so it was a good day overall. I was a slacker most of the ride I pretty sure the number of miles I did any pulling numbered in the single digits out of the entire ride. Hopefully I will get over whatever bug it is I have here that has been kicking my butt for the last week. Reading Chris Carmichaels Time Crunched Cyclist to see how I can more effectively make use of the time I have to improve my riding. Hopefully it will have some good pointers that will help me be more competative at the Sport Class level when I get back and get some racing in. Other than that not too much new here just working riding and counting the days.

No comments: