Monday, July 06, 2009

Last Trail ride in the States for the year

Well I hit a local trail up here in Michigan today. I went out to Eygpt Valley where they have about a 10 mile loop that is smooth fast and easy to ride. It was just what the doctor order I hit 2 laps and rolled through pretty steadily and just enjoyed the ride. While not hanging with my buddies down south in GA who are managing to hit the road everyday of the TDF so far(lucky bastards! - especially you Charles!) I managed to get my first ride in for the last 2 weeks now it is time to start packing for my trip to the East! I found a local Bike Store up here that actually is a Rocky Mountain Dealer had some SWEET Elements in the shop almost had me buying a new bike but definitely got me looking for something to consider when I get back. Well this will probably be the last post till I get to Korea so until then Keep pedalling and I will let you know how the trails in South Korea are once I am able to hit them.

No comments: