Thursday, July 09, 2009

Inter Blog harrasment

Well no pictures and no stories other than about my packing up to get ready to fly out on Saturday so instead I will harrass Charles. Since his camera "Followed" out of his pocket the other day the camera should have gotten some great shots of the ride so I am not sure I understand the lack of photos? However Charles seems to be having some great rides (lucky bastard!) meanwhile I am making arriangements to put my Vertex in a garage for the year - still haven't found a buyer for it yet. Anyway not much to blog about no rides or stage TT's just chilling in BFE Michigan. No pictures here since my camera didn't fall out of my pocket so hope to have something to write about soon until then Keep the Rubber Side Down and enjoy the ride!

No comments: