Friday, January 05, 2007

In Memory of Oscar

My last post introduced a new member of the family, this post unfortunately says farewell, Oscar Duncan died prematurely last week. It is amazing how attached you can become to a family member, because thats what my pets are, in less than a week. His passing has made this week pretty hard to concentrate on the upcoming TT at Snake Creek but I will give it my best and try to make this a healing event. I am here in Dalton all my gear set and ready to go and looking forward to the challenge once again this year. This will be a good warm up for the 4hr ride at Thomson next week especially seeing how much more climbing it has and the higher altitude at this location. Anyway I will be out there giving it my best tomorrow in Memory of Oscar so if your out there I Will See you on The Trail!

No comments: