Thursday, January 11, 2007

Smoked in Milledgeville














Well went out to Milledgeville with Charles today and was enjoying the ride right up to the first good hill. Now I am not the billy goat I used to be out in Az but I am no slouch either. So when we hit the first hill and all of a sudden I couldn't catch my breath I was pretty suprised and concerned once I did we rode to the next good hill and I was working my way up pretty well when it hit me again. This time it was pretty persistant and wouldn't go away for a while felt like my heart was just out of rhythem and I was going to be sick. Anyway this scared me a bit and forced a slower ride than I think either me or Charles was planning. Well I have been taking prilosec for about 4 days and this evening I went on line to check out if there was any side effects of prilosec that might have been a cause and I found out that one of the less frequent side effects is a abnormal heart rhythm on a severe level so I am going to get off the prilosec and see if that stops the issue. Anyone else out there had any similar situations from a heartburn meds? Anyway I will be out at Thomson Day on Saturday which will be my last event until May but I will have plenty of training time so look out when I get back! Since this time I am shipping out the Vertex between being able to actually get some riding in and using the eliptical for intervel power training I should be able to do some pretty solid training. Well even though I am not doing much to help out at Thomson Day I will be out there riding and doing what I can so if your out there I Will See You on the Trail!

No comments: