Sunday, November 27, 2005

Lonely Trail Ride at Arrowhead

Well it has been a enjoyable week with the Holidays and long weekend included, between Thanksgiving and hanging Christmas lights and decorations I managed a double trip to Thomson on Wendsday for a total of four laps and then a trip out to Arrowhead today for a two lap trip, and figured I would get a third with some riders if they showed up but no one did so I went home, I guess showing up at 0800hrs in the morning on a Sunday is too early? I have only been there once before for a couple of laps forgot it had some decent short climbs to it so made a good workout with the two laps total. Anyway I am back to a day schedule again so should be fairly consistant with my riding at least for a little while and am looking forward to IDIDARIDE in January. As always take care and see ya on the trail (sooner or later)

No comments: