Monday, November 21, 2005

More Miles&More Money!

Well its back in the saddle again! After a week of feeling under the wheather I was able to get a solid week of training in 3 days of good laps out at Thomson and then a full day out at Dauset where I managed 2 full advance laps which were a great ride. However due to a few mechanical issues it has now come to light that replacement parts are necessary oh well at least I am getting the most for my money hopefully a couple of new chainrings, pulleys and a Cane Creek Cloud 9 and the new IRC Trailbears will make the riding that much more fun - of course Bill and Charles at The Bike Store in Warner Robins are squaring me away- oh yea and don't forget the HID I want Bill. Well while the weather is causing a need for indoor training hopefully I will get the parts in short order and be enjoying them before the Christmas vacation. Well other than that nothing to exciting going on need to find some new trails to explore so anyone with suggestions of trails within a hour of Warner Robins feel free to let me know. As always see ya on the trail.

3 comments:

BIKES, BEANS, AND BLUEGRASS said...

Chris, I know about some trails in Milledgeville. It's only an hour drive. There is three places we could go riding. Two of the trails you can do without permission, the other trail system you would have to do with me b/c of the land its on. Anyways hopefully we can hit those trails sometime next month. I have several friends from up there that would join us. Have you been to the pig trails.

BIKES, BEANS, AND BLUEGRASS said...

no word on your rear shock either, should be Monday, if not i will be calling on Tuesday and they will not like that.
Later

BIKES, BEANS, AND BLUEGRASS said...

you know what ticks me off is that stuff like this is what makes a local bike shop look bad. in order to become a dealer for them (cane creek for example) you have to go through all kinds of paperwork and when you do your part they don't do theirs. So i am as pissed off as you are b/c we haven't got it yet. so hopefully by Tuesday we can have it on and you can ride it and we can send the SID back with no problems.