Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Getting in the Flow

Hello again well it has been a good two weeks, been getting in at least 4 days a week training and enjoying the early morning rides out at Thompson trail. Pre rode the race course out at Dauset but then had unforseen circumstances prevent me from racing- probably for the best would have gotten smoked anyway. Looking forward to some 24 hr races or some endurance mountain biking events I may venture to the cross racing with a little more training. I keep riding with Charles and company I may get there! anyway thats about it for now hey Charles you still owe me some of that coffee you were talking about! See ya'll on the trail

2 comments:

BIKES, BEANS, AND BLUEGRASS said...

Chris! What's up man? I will bring some coffee to work tomorrow. (04Nov05) Anyways, Daniel, the old employee from The Bike Store was the one who set up a Cane Creek account. But I will be glad to help you the best I can. Just give me a call at the shop (478 953 6225) so I will know when your coming and I can get things rolling with Cane Creek and all that fun stuff. Cheers!

BIKES, BEANS, AND BLUEGRASS said...

I also added you to my blog site. Is that cool?