Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Good Sunday Ride

Well after complaining about nobody riding at Arrowhead had a great show out there this Sunday made for a good ride and a great afternoon. Even if Charles did hand me my fourth point of contact on our second lap! A little wet weather put a damper on things for about 15 min but other than that it was a good day . I took one spill on the third lap around due to a tree wanting to keep my jersey and ended up wrapping my handlebars around my ankle, I thought it was a neat trick. The new Cloud 9 shock is great takes some getting used to it is more reactive then the Rock Shock SID I had so I have to get used to using less rebound adjustment on it but if anyone out there is considering getting one they are great. The Bike Store took care of getting it order from Cane Creek so if your in Warner Robins and looking they can hook you up. Other than that not much new just getting in the holiday spirit and watching the checking account get smaller as Christmas presents multiply, wont be able to ride this week due to work requirments but hopefully this weekend. As always - See ya on the trail.

1 comment:

BIKES, BEANS, AND BLUEGRASS said...

I thought you would think the "I was just riding along" funny. We here it all the time, i think its hilarious(did i spell that correct)We had one of our regulars who bought a bike from us during the summer come in the other day (keep in mind its a road bike)The Der. and Der. hanger were absolutley destroyed. ON A ROAD BIKE! But he claims he was just riding along.