Monday, December 26, 2005

Merry Christmas


Yes it was a merry christmas at the Houghtling house. Not only was I lucky enough to get the wife everything she wanted- which will keep me working a second job for the rest of my life- I also recieved the beautiful Bell Sweep XC helmet pictured above as well as a couple a pairs of shorts, a trip monitor, heart rate monitor and a $60 gift certificate to The Bike Store in Warner Robins (good work Charles!). So even though I was stuck up here in Miserable, Michigan I can still look forward to my return to GA and the good riding and new toys I will be using. Can't wait to get out there on IDIDARIDE and Razorback looking forward to a good, though interupted riding season. As always see ya on the trail.

2 comments:

BIKES, BEANS, AND BLUEGRASS said...

Chris you the man! When you coming back down to "good ol' boy" country!

BIKES, BEANS, AND BLUEGRASS said...

sorry about your tire today.