Sunday, January 01, 2006

Starting the New Year with a BANG!

Well at least thats what I thought it sounded like when the rear tire went, guess 55lbs on some worn out STAN's tubeless was to much. Anyway after a quick repair (thanks for the tube Bill I will square that away with you this week) I enjoyed a easy paced 23 mile road ride on the Rocky, however being the true Mountain Biker I am I couldn't leave it at that so I headed out to Thomson and managed to squeeze in a lap right before the rain let loose. Probably better that I went with the moderate group for a road ride on a full suspension mountain bike I don't think I would have managed well against the roadies! It was a good start to the year and possibly a motivator to actually get out there and ride a road bike - but don't hold your breath! not to mention the fact that I kept getting passed by the tandum bikers talk about your downhill momentum there! Well I am looking forward to getting some training in before IDIDARIDE and training with teamates for Razorback. As always- See ya on the trail

1 comment:

BIKES, BEANS, AND BLUEGRASS said...

just lock it out and let er rip!