Monday, January 09, 2006

When work interferes with Riding

Well so much for IDIDARIDE, and the next two weeks of training- however I should be getting quite a workout in the Cascades( at least I think those are the mountains up in Washington, the state) doing some high speed military training! Anyway I will be back in time to tune up for Razorback and am looking forward to that. Rode a lap out at Arrowhead on Sunday that trail is looking good thanks to the Clean-up being done by Eddie and the rest of the volunteers from OMBA. Did a two hour spinner today at about a 140 average HR then had to run 3 miles for PT and decided to finish it off with a two lap sprint out at Thomson - I think I will just stretch out tommorow. The plan is to ride Wendsday night, hopefully hit Arrowhead friday day and participate Saturday morning in the Ronnie Thomson appreciation day so if somewhere in there I happen to run into ya- I'll see ya on the trail.

No comments: