Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Work Sucks I'm going Mountain Bike Riding!

"Tires Anyone?



"Is it a garage or a Bike Shop?"
Well that was the thought this afternoon when I drove out to Dauset and hit the trail today. It was a enjoyable 17 mile ride with some good efforts thrown in on Huff and Puff and the other hills. Was definitely a better way to spend the afternoon than sitting in a classroom all afternoon and good prep for this weekends race since I hadn't been out to Dauset since I got home. Anyway with was feeling like the blog needed some photographic enhancement and gotta keep up with Charles with all those pics of great biking stuff usually found at The Bike Store. Well its late and I need to hit the hay for a early wake up for work so if your racing on Sunday I will See You on the Trail!

No comments: