Sunday, October 22, 2006

Missing the Good old Days

I know it has been a while since I posted, also since I rode, I did enjoy a good ride on Sunday last week with the group and did some miles on my own Dauset. Didn't get any riding in this past week barely any workouts at all, managed one workout on the eliptical on Friday and hopefully can get a more consistant schedule starting this week. I guess it isn't all that bad since this was my transitional month after the month of racing I did, so the off time at least fell on a time when I can have a excuse for it. Anyway I am going to try and get a ride in tomorrow at Thompson if I get off work early enough they have been keeping me busy there which is also accounting for much of why I haven't been riding during the week much. I am Developing a weight training program to get started working toward next season using the Joe Friel Mountain Bikers Training Bible there is alot of good info in that book. Other than that nothing too new the Saris Cycle-on Bike rack is, to quote Jesse an, "Awesome looking Rack!" which it is and it also works great as well very stable and when in the stowed position I still can open the hatchback on my Saturn Vue Well hopefully it wont be as long next time between either my post or my rides so if I do manage to make it out there as I plan , and not forgetting Saturdays night ride I Will See You on the Trail!

2 comments:

BIKES, BEANS, AND BLUEGRASS said...

Can you update your site?

ETSX Rider said...

There ya go for your viewing pleasure!