Thursday, September 17, 2009

Mountain Bike Racing in Korea



Well this oughta be interesting, I am in no way in competative race shape but how many people outside the pro ranks get to say the raced in a foriegn country? So I am heading out this weekend to a town called Jecheon to ride in a 45Km MTB Race with some other of my military MTB riding buddies. Should be pretty interesting I hear it is some pretty steep hills on the climbs, not technical but definitely a workout. Since I have been getting my butt handed to me on the hills out here this oughta be a experience. Life is good between work, college, and work I have managed to get in a ride or two when I can. Well it is late so I will keep it short, oh by the way I got a few pages of fame in the INSCOM Journal a article detailing the skills and exploits of my dazzling mountain biking skills! LOL but it is good reading. Anyway I will post more when I get back hopefully I keep the rubber side down and don't wear out Granny on the way up the Mountains!

No comments: