Thursday, March 12, 2009

Dirty Spokes Season Opener

The Only Pic I got from my 3 flat 2 mile hike, wasp stung round 3 of the Snake!

Well here it is the first of the 4 events I wanted to race in this season and the weather is as usual for the start of the season - rainy all weekend what better way to start off the endurance races?! Looking forward to starting this season in the Sport category however not sure I will be even close to as competitive as I was last year as my training regime was definitely less intense this off season than it was last year. Several factors impacted this not the least of them being the fact that I wasn't deployed,not that I would trade being home for more training time in the desert! Anyway I am looking forward to the race it should be a pretty good time regardless of the weather, running the Mud X on the rear and had to replace the front one with the Maxxis ignitor since I blew the sidewall at the Snake. Anyway i plan on getting there early on Saturday and hopefully get comfy with the fact that I will probably be muddy and soaked all day but I am looking forward to it so if your out there I Will See You on the Trail!

No comments: