Thursday, September 04, 2008

Fun in the Sun


I need one of these at my place!


Well this is nice I can access my blog from here! Well I am doig good over here keeping busy and trying to fill my time in between work with some computer learning and some conditioning. I have already found a event to try to get in quick shape for that being a 20K run they are doing out here on the 27th of September.......Charles your a bad influence I don't think I would have even considered this event if you hadn't spent all summer talking about endurance trail running! Anyway I have done a couple of 5K runs and a 10K this morning and am steadily working myself up to it. My primary concern being more the nutrition side of the house, I have been blessed with the ability to get my conditioning ramped up fairly quick most of my life(I have noticed it has taking a bit more effort as I get older though). Anyway the humididty out here is the kicker even running at 3am I still look like I just jumped in the pool with my PT's on when I am done! Seeing as I left the bike at home this trip it will be mostly running the first half and then some weight training with some spin classes for the second half of the trip as well. Well that is about it for now so I will keep all my readers posted on my progress for the run and thanks for reading!

No comments: