Thursday, September 11, 2008

What was I thinking?!

Well I am not sure what I was thinking but I am pretty sure it wasn't the same thing I was thinking as I finished my first 15K training run in preparation for the 20K. That was the longest distance I have ever run in my life and I can see why I don't do that on a regular basis......Well a few days later, now that I have finished my third 15K run(in the infamous words of ET OOWWWW)I am sticking with the shorter 5-10Ks just working on my pace and keeping the conditioning up for the 20K in 9 days now. It is starting to cool down out here so it shouldn't be too bad depending on how the weather goes. Life is back to it's usual schedule out here, with the number of trips I have made it is easy to fall back into the same routine. I am trying to avoid that using the opportunity to cross train, work on some strenght training as well as running. I am also trying to work on some educational stuff as well trying to self-teach MS Office 2007 interesting stuff with some unique features I wasn't aware were there until just a little while ago. Anyway keeping busy working and when I am not doing that trying to keep busy doing something productive. Saw the results for the 4hrs of Pig and constantly recieving the reminders about the 12hrs of Dauset just makes me that much more jealous but this being a short trip I will be home for the Dauset Festival so I am looking forward to that. Well that is about it for now so keep riding and eventually I Will See You on the Trail!

1 comment:

u2metoo said...

I don't run unless somebody is chasing me.

Keep it up dood!