Thursday, August 07, 2008

R&R time

Well the race season is over for me this year I would have like to have competed in the 12hr solo at Conyers and Dauset but the Army has other plans for me the next two months. I am enjoying the downtime just taking it easy doing some PT getting in a short break before I start my transition period. I am looking at doing some weight training and some swimming while I am deployed as well as the infamous abs classes, I always come back in better shape than when I left. Anyway this weekend will be the first time in 4 months that I am not planning on doing any riding either trail or road so we will see if I don't go into withdrawal. I will however be doing the fun household chores that have gone neglected for the past race season so I will have a full schedule even without the riding not to mention it will be nice to sleep in both Saturday and Sunday so if your getting up to go riding this weekend I Wont See You on the Trail!.........Have Fun!!

No comments: