Thursday, May 15, 2008

Off to The 12hrs of Tsali


Well we are packed and ready to go, just have to load the bike rack in the morning and get the family packed and will be on the way. We are staying in Nantahala Cabin resort so the family will be extremely comfortable and I will have a jacuzzi to come back to after the race. Last year I only completed 6 out of the 12hrs and didn't run any night laps I am hoping for a better showing this year. I have been taking it easy with the training the last two weeks since I just came off of the 12hrs at Ft Yargo so I need some recovery time as well hopefully I didn't let myself go too much we will see. I am going to be running a new light set up at Tsali I received a TriNewt NR light for my B-Day and the angled helmet mount for the Flight HID so this should be a solid set up for the race checked out the lights tonight at Thompson and combined they really light up the trail. Well it is getting late and I need to get up early so I will wrap it up hopefully I will have a good ride to report on when I get back. I Will See You on the Trail!

No comments: