Friday, May 09, 2008

The BIG 40



Photo courtesy of Carl Mesta Photography


Well it has arrived, I have lived to see my 40th B-Day. Many a time my father stated he would be suprised if I lived to see my 18th B-Day but somehow I managed to squeak out another 22 on top of that. In light of this significant milestone I have set up several goals before I reach the next big step at 50 as they relate to biking.
10. Compete in a 24hr event Solo
9. Podium finish in the Sport Class
8. Acquire national level sponsor for racing
7. Convince Army to sponsor MTB Team
6. Convince wife I need a new Carbon Fiber Full Suspension Racing bike
5. Establishment of Mountain Bike Promotion Company
4. Sponsor one local and one regional event
3. Learn how to maintain my own bicycles completely
2. Win a open catagory 12hr Solo Event
1. Compete in the Trans Rockie MTB Stage Race.

No comments: