Monday, July 23, 2007

ORAMM Aftermath

1.Entry Fee for Race: $80
2.Biking Gear to Prepare $100
3.Gas for trip and camping cost $160
4.Being able to say I completed ORAMM - Worth it!

Well that was the toughest thing I have done on the East Coast without a doubt! There will be more to follow on the ride but for right now I just got back and unpacked this evening after a 7hr drive home I need some rest. For right now I'll just say I accomplished my goal and finished the whole event, will still continue to ride and unlike the Snake Creek TT I didn't finish saying "I'll never ride that again!" Here are the vital stats for now.

Total Time: 10hr 33min
Riding Time: 8hrs 38min
Distance:62.13
Average: 7.1mph
Max Speed 40.2mph
Goo Packs consumed 10
beers drank (After Race) 4

I will Leave you with some pics






No comments: